Beg Borrow steal
DESCRIPTION: The participants will play game, find 20 things required and they should get them by bagging it or borrow it or steal it. And the participant or team that will complete it in minimum time will be qualified for next round. In the second round participant will get a paper with 15 riddle given and participant have to solve that and find the things by begging, borrowing or stealing it. Participant or team will complete it in minimum time will be qualified for next round. In the final round participant will get a paper with 10 riddle given and participant have to solve that and find the things by begging, borrowing or stealing it. Participant or team will complete it in minimum time will be winner.
RULES AND REGULATIONS:
1) All the participants will be provided with a list of items.
2) They should complete the task within a time limit of 30 minutes.
3) Players can beg, borrow or steal the items that are enlisted and provided to them.
4) Players will have to get themselves registered before the commencement of the event.
5) After the completion of the task the players will have to report to the coordinators for evaluation.
6) Player will be judged on first come, first serve basis and also the items they were able to collect.
7) The player who collects maximum items in minimum time will be declared as winner.
8) The decision of faculty coordinator and student coordinator will be final.
9) In case of a tie situation, the players will be given one more list of 5 items which they have to find in 15 minutes.