DESCRIPTION: Just A Minute event aims to challenge students physically and mentally by trying some fascinating one minute games. One minute games are the easiest and quickest way to bust stress. They are budget friendly and fill with fun activities. Since the timeframe is lesser, many games can be played which helps in engaging them for a longer time.
RULES AND REGULATIONS:
1) Each team can have a maximum of two members.
2) Participants will be provided 60 seconds to complete any task.
3) There will be three rounds, consisting of different games which should be performed as per the guidance provided by event coordinator.
4) Further information about each round would be provided to the participants on the day of the event.
5) No conflicts will be tolerated.
6) No extra life
7) Decision of the jury or judge will be considered as final
8) For each win Points would be allocated
9) Team with the highest points win the game
Garden in front of Building A