Counter Strike 1.6
1. Competition Method : 5 vs. 5 (Team Play, 5 players per team)
2. Version : Counter Strike 1.6 Final
3. Round Time : 2 minute.
4. C4 Timer : 45 seconds
RULES AND REGULATIONS:
1.Abusing is STRICTLY Prohibited, Instant elimination if found guilty!
2. Final decision rests on the authority.
3. In case of indiscipline, team will be disqualified.
4. During the game, team members are not allowed to peek into opponents screen once they are dead. Silent plant / half plant (planting inside a wall) is not allowed in the game and doing so will result in immediate disqualification of the team.
6. Disqualification will result followed by strict actions against the student who is found playing from more than 1 team during the Event.
7. If the participant is not present when their match is announced then the team will get disqualified. Upon discovery of any player committing any violations regarded as unfair play, that player will be disqualified from the Tournament/Preliminaries.
8. Unfair play, Use of any cheat program, Use of any settings exceeding standard and permitted settings will lead the player to disqualification. 9.Smoke grenade and tachtical shield will be banned. You can bring your own accessories like mouse, headphones etc.
Round 1 Rounds (Max rounds format):
Site select by the knife round. (If a team scores 3 rounds first, the match is ended immediately.)
The first team to win 3 rounds
(Semi Finals) 20 Rounds (Max rounds format):
Site select by the knife round. 10 rounds as Terrorists and 10 rounds as Counter-Terrorists per team (If a team scores 11 rounds first, the match is ended immediately.)
Victory Condition: The first team to win 11 rounds. Final Round 30 Rounds (Max rounds format), Site select by the knife round. 15 rounds as Terrorists and 15 rounds as Counter-Terrorists per team (If a team scores 16 rounds first, the match is ended immediately.)
Victory Conditions The first team to win 16 rounds.
In the case of a tie after the regulation rounds end, 6 extra rounds will be played. (3 rounds as Terrorists / 3 rounds as Counter-Terrorists per team)
In the case of yet another tie after the 6 extra rounds, as stated above, 6 additional extra rounds will be played until the tie is broken
10:00 am onwards
D Block Labs