DESCRIPTION: The robot must be designed with the given specifications in a manner such that it should be able to run it the given path.The teams have to qualify 3 rounds to attain the position of the winner.
RULES AND REGULATIONS:
1. Robo Race To build a wired/wireless robot that can cross each and every obstacle .
2. Maximum no. Of members in a team should be 4. The size of robot should not be greater ' than 30cmx30cmx30cm.
3. Each team will be given a chance only once Decided number of penalty hand touches can be made. There will be 3 rounds.I" round will be QUALIFYING,2nd, round will be the SEMIFINAL & 3rd; round will be FINAL
4. A certain number of team will be move to next round, Teams Will be decided on the basis of previous rounds results.
5. Time would be provided for trial of your robots before the start of the event. Participants should have their own power supply.
No re-orientation ofbot would be allowed during the game play.
Rs 200 per team