In this event the robot must be designed in a manner to defend combat practices.
The robot with the maximum score will be considered as the winner of the match.
The tournament will have elimination,quarter, semi finals and finals rounds.
RULES AND REGULATIONS:
(1) Specifications of robot:-
- Maximum dimensions: 60 X 60 X 60 cm (l x b x h)
- Maximum weight: 50 kg
- Maximum voltage of battery: 24 volt
- Controller: wired or wireless
(3) One match will be carried out for 5 minutes. Points will be given to the team according to the attack on the opponent robot.
(4) If the robot is thrown out of the arena, the points will be given to the opponent robot. If the robot is immobilized or undergoes breakdown, the opponent will be considered as winner.
(5)The robot must not damage the arena purposely. If found will be disqualified.
(6)The event coordinators have full rights to change the rules at any point during the event. Any argument or miss behaviour with the discipline committee or event coordinators or volunteers may lead to disqualification. Detailed rules for scoring will be declared on the day of event. Decision taken by the judges will be final and binding on all.
Rs 300 per team
Patel Yash Jagdishkumar
Prof. Jaimin Raval
Prof. Falgun Jani