The robot must be designed with the given specifications in a manner such that it should be able to drag the ball to opponent’s goal post.
The robot having maximum goal sat the end of the match will be considered as winner.
RULES AND REGULATIONS:
1)Specifications of robot:
- Maximum dimensions: 35 x 30 x 30 cm ( l x b x h)
- Maximum weight: 4 kg ( excluding battery)
- Maximum voltage: 12 volts
- Controller: wired or wireless
3) The tournament will be divided in 3 rounds, qualifying, semi-final and final.
4) Penalties will be given to the opponent if the ball is thrown of arena. Any part fallen from the robot during the match will lead to disqualification.
5) The robot must not damage the arena purposely. If found will be disqualified.
The event coordinators have full rights to change the rules at any point during the event. Any argument or miss behavior with the discipline committee or event coordinators or volunteers may lead to disqualification. Detailed rules for scoring will be declared on the day of event. Decision taken by the judges will be final and binding on all.
Rs 200 per team
PROF .SANTOSH BARIYA