Clash of Breadboards
DESCRIPTION: This is an event which involves circuit analysis & implementation skills to perform and execute the theoretical laws practically, using analog and digital devices and components. As the name suggests, it is an event which comprises of knowledge about circuit making on the breadboard as well as software tool (multisim), along with the knowledge of basic analog and digital components.
RULES AND REGULATIONS:
1) In this round, the basic knowledge of teams will be evaluated by a test consisting of MCQs and numerical type questions. The top teams will be qualified for round two.
2) In this round, teams will be given a circuit and they have to design it on multisim software. After successful designing of the circuit, teams have to write few things about the circuit. Teams that complete the above in least time correctly will advance to the final round.
3) In the final round, the participants have to implement the above given circuit on the breadboard. The output will be verified with CRO by teams. The teams completing the above task in least time will be the winner.
Rules and Regulations:
- Each team can have a maximum of two members.
- Further information about each round would be provided to the participants on the day of the event.
- The rules are subjected to change without prior notice.
- Any damaged of Electronics Devices or components of campus will lead you to disqualification plus fine.
- No conflicts will be tolerated.
- The decision of the Event Manager would be considered to be final
Rs 50 per team
A-112 & A-017
Prof. Ashwin Patel